My Memory

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Morning Fun !!!

What a Good Sunday morning, What should I do.....

PS

Well I meet up with nobu and pogo then we deciede to do RAT!!!!!

PS

Rat Boss was done in a fast mode as our Speed was awesome.. All We too power up???

PS

Nothing Good from the Rat Spawn, I guess it a warm up for us. Sunday was pretty quiet, most people must be still sleeping I guess. What Next???

PS

We deciede to Head for the SA Deamon Spawn...

PS

The Battle of SA Deamon was abit serious as we only have three person. To be honest Only Berette Nickname Goku was up for all this serious killing. I was doing my normal healing and support role. This was also Pogo san first SA Deamon since he return from Ultima online.

After Clearing the monster around the Spawn We took on the Boss and Guess what he drop????

PS

PS

The Boss drop us a SA Shield and Focus 120 Powerscroll. I guess this is still consider a Good Sunday WWWW

PS

We roll the PS and AF at My Sa house 1. I won the Shield and Pogo won the Focus Powerscroll. Maybe that mean he want to focus on doing this..
Well I guess I am off to my soccer now... Keep you all posted about my Next Adventure with my Brother....

No comments:

Post a Comment