My Memory

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Super Saturday !!!

Another super saturday update. Well I start off with Hokuto Festival and I was early bird to join Tako Luckly Draw... Only 10 people can enter ..... what can I win I wonder????



Was getting very excited as the time come near.... wonder what I can win...



Well I handle the event man Tako 1,000gp and Claim my luckly Prize!!!


I saw nobu and furu prizes and I think my was the best... Tokuna Flute that no longer spawned !!! Early Xmas Gift I guess from Santa Tako ww



Earlier In the Day I collected 3 Set of medusa key for Medusa Boss.. Nobu, Furu, Pal and Me went to do it on our warrior.. It was abit messy at time but as the time goes we settle down and whack the medusa down in no time... 2 set Medusa drop one of the grand prizes Medusa floor which was worth around 24m....... This was to be sold to nobu as no one want to buy it.... It was sold at a prizes of 20m. . A discounted prices alway, So nobu pay 15m as he does not need to pay himself for been a part of it.... He went home happy today I guess.. We did too as we each earn 5m Wink Wink !!!



Last but not least was told that Mura was going to summon the White Net Sea boss I hurry down to SH and use my archer to fight it... Again Luck was on my side I got a artifact from it.... Starting to love this boss !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment